We gladly accept the insurance plans listed below. If your plan is not listed, please call us at 813-253-3092 as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services.
For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact Back To Work Physical Therapy today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.
Disclaimer: While this is an extensive list, health plans do change regularly without prior notification. We recommend that you verify with your health plan what physical therapy benefits you have available.
- Abercrombie, Simmons, & Gillette
- Accordia National
- Accountable Health Plans
- ACS US Department of Labor – Federal Workers Comp
- Aetna Workers Comp Access (AWCA)
- Align Network
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (All Plans)
- Coastalcomp Healthnetworks
- Community Care Network (CCN)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Focus Healthcare Management
- Health Network America, Inc./Trivers
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Hillsborough County School District – Broadspire
- Humana (All Plans)
- Interplan Health Group/IHG (Accountable/Interplan)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (First Health)
- Managed Care Strategies (MCSPPO)
- National Comp Care National
- Ports America
- Provider Network, Inc. (NPN)
- Preferred Health Network (PHN)
- PPO Next
- Preferred QSP
- Provider Networks Of America, Inc (Pro-Net)
- Tech Health
- TLC Advantage, L.L.C.
- Tricare (Standard & Prime)
- United Healthcare
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Sunshine Health (Ambetter)
- Care Plus
- Well Med
- Golden Rule
We have included most of the major plans with which we are in-network. However, this is not an all inclusive list. Please call the office 813-253-3092 to verify other insurance plans. Back to Work Physical Therapy offers a $85.00 per visit, self-pay fee.